This is a tough question. I don't even know all the orchids in existance. But, from what I know I will list my favorites that I own first...subject to change when others bloom
1. Phrag. St. Peter (doesn't hurt that it is blooming)
2. Blc. Haiku Dawn x Slc. Little Precious ‘Orange Beauty.’
The one in the pic below is mine - not in the hand, but in the lower left corner. That is before its huge new growth/leaf and all the roots - it is climbing out of the pot now.
3. Iwanagarra Hailea - it was my first, and thought to be dying , and is growing like crazy now.
4. Catt. Aurantiaca Kumquat. I can't wait until it blooms.
5. Tie between Max. tenuofolia, Masd. Confetti, and Neofinitia Falcata. I'm really looking forward to having some fragrant bloomers.
I have a little interest in a paph. micranthum right now, so I'd have to say that is a fav. non owned. I love draculas, but know I could not grow them.