If you are going to make a drastic change, I would caution you to wait. It you were only going to put them in a bark mix, I would say - "Go for it". We repot plants in spike and even bud without problem. Just remember to not disturb the root ball too much. Going to S/H will be a big shock for the plant, so I think if the blooms are important to you right now, you should probably wait. JMHO.