Welcome to OrchidTalk Orchid Forums
The Friendliest Orchid Community on the Internet!
OrchidTalk - "Bringing People Together to Grow Orchids Better!"
Let us help you grow your Orchids better; Join our community today.
Register or Login now to remove this advertisement.
This is a discussion on Total newbie grow list (VERY short..lol) within the Members' Growlists forums, part of the Orchid Culture category; Just started acquiring on 10/29/06 All grown on plant stand in front of South facing ...
Just started acquiring on 10/29/06
All grown on plant stand in front of South facing window, shaded by sheer curtain
1. oncidium 'Sharry Baby', in bark, bs
2. columnara 'Wildcat', variety ? in bark, bs
3. noid dend/phal, in bark, bs
4. burragenara Stefan Isler 'Red", in bark, bs.
5. Ludsia discolor, sadly neglected, needs tlc.
Last edited by leafyfingers; November 3rd, 2006 at 08:50 PM.
Added to previous post to revise list:
1. oncidium Sharry Baby 'Yellow Panda'
2. odontocidium wildcat 'Bobcat'
3. odontocidium wildcat 'Carmela'
4. burrageara Stefan Isler 'Red'
5. noid phal-type dend.
6. Ludsia discolor 'Black Jewel'