If i were you, i would have sent it straight back to the seller with a letter stating the plant was not in a "sellable" condition on arrival. Then from there they may have sent you a better replacement with a "FRAGILE" sticker on the package. Anyway, thats what i would have done.
These spots, are they radiating out, i mean, are they getting larger? if they are, it is possibly a fungus or bacteria like Necrotising faciatus, The Human Flesh Eater fungus/bacteria. It will spread and wont stop untill the whole plant is succumbed. If it is this, cut off the leaf/leaves affected and dust the cuts with sulphur (not my ideal....) or Cinnamon. Then i would go through a prevention regime of Copper Oxychloride over 6 weeks, half strength and sprayed over foliage and the sphag moss. The Copper is an anti fungal/bacterial so that should give the plant time to recover and heal up nicely. Also if there is good root growth, spray with a foliage inducing fertilizer made for orchids, but while using copper, use again, at half strength, once a fortnight.