Never mine try again maybe this time you have a good luck. This is my technique so the results are fantastic out of 100% almost 90% succeeded.
What you need to do
1. Expose the flask to low light level for at least a week to 2 weeks no hurry
2. Then remove the seedling with whatever tools make sure be gentle do not break the roots
3. Soak into the water containing small amount of sucrose for 2 to 3 hours than rinse with plain water to remove sugar residue.
4. Get Styrofoam and small amount of spagh moss than use nylon string to tie it.
5. I won’t use any fungicide so far the outcome so great.
For your information all my plants already matured just a matter of time to bloom, all raised from the flask about 4 years ago. Good luck may this inspire you.