Good day to you
01. No icecubes and NO Cold/fridge water please. ( You realized and good that stop feeding icecubes )
02. If there is no flowers, cut of the flower spike all the way bottom ( plant need recovery at this stage )
03. Remove the ceramic/clay pot , seems like no air circulation to roots. ( they need air circulation )
04. Plastic pot there is one drainage at the bottom, Just to make a long thin vertical cut's ( 1 to 2 cm) for air circulation.
05. Check there is no rotten smell inside the bark. if so you need to remove the media
06. Do not place in the same pot, outside pot is blocking the air circulation to the root system.
07. No direct sunlight
08. If you can get moisture tray , place the pot on it
09. Water once a wk, And make sure the water is not staying in the pot.
10. Place the moss layer on top ( this will maintain the moisture to the plant).
you can save this orchid ...