Welcome to OrchidTalk Orchid Forums
The Friendliest Orchid Community on the Internet!
OrchidTalk - "Bringing People Together to Grow Orchids Better!"
Let us help you grow your Orchids better; Join our community today.
Register or Login now to remove this advertisement.
This is a discussion on Blackening Seasoning within the The 'NEW' Kitchen - off the Outback Terrace Bar forums, part of the The Outback Terrace Bar category; Description: coated on steak...goes with the ribeye steak recipe Serving Size: 1 cup Time: 10 ...
Description: coated on steak...goes with the ribeye steak recipeServing Size: 1 cupTime: 10 minDifficulty: easy
- 3 tablespoons sea salt or kosher salt
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry oregano
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon onion powderPreparation:
- gather ingredients
- Next time made, I would cut back on the amount of salt.Instructions:
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Remember, if you substitute table salt for Kosher salt, cut the amount in half. Kosher salt has larger grains and takes more to get the same taste.