Welcome to OrchidTalk Orchid Forums
The Friendliest Orchid Community on the Internet!
OrchidTalk - "Bringing People Together to Grow Orchids Better!"
Let us help you grow your Orchids better; Join our community today.
Register or Login now to remove this advertisement.
This is a discussion on Creamy Horseradish Sauce within the The 'NEW' Kitchen - off the Outback Terrace Bar forums, part of the The Outback Terrace Bar category; Description: sauce for Blackened ribeye recipe Serving Size: 1 cup Time: 5 min Difficulty: easy ...
Description: sauce for Blackened ribeye recipeServing Size: 1 cupTime: 5 minDifficulty: easy
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon green onions, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or kosher saltPreparation:Instructions:
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.