Welcome to OrchidTalk Orchid Forums
The Friendliest Orchid Community on the Internet!
OrchidTalk - "Bringing People Together to Grow Orchids Better!"
Let us help you grow your Orchids better; Join our community today.
Register or Login now to remove this advertisement.
This is a discussion on spinach dip within the The 'NEW' Kitchen - off the Outback Terrace Bar forums, part of the The Outback Terrace Bar category; Description: fast, easy and delicious Serving Size: for small gathering Time: a few minutes Difficulty: ...
Description: fast, easy and deliciousServing Size: for small gatheringTime: a few minutesDifficulty: easy
- 1 pkg Knorr dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 pkg frozen chopped spinach (uncooked, drain and
- squeeze out as much liquid as possible)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can water chestnuts (drained and diced or can substitute...baby shrimp, chopped marinated artichoke hearts or whatever your heat desires)Preparation:
- gather ingredients
- Can be made with fat free sour cream and mayo for a totally fat free treat. Tastes just as goodInstructions:
- Combine ingredients well.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Remove center of round rye bread, reserve. Fill center with dip.
- Cut reserved bread into bite size pieces. Arrange rye on platter with cubes of bread around it. or serve with wedges of pita bread or whatever is handy