Welcome to OrchidTalk Orchid Forums
The Friendliest Orchid Community on the Internet!
OrchidTalk - "Bringing People Together to Grow Orchids Better!"
Let us help you grow your Orchids better; Join our community today.
Register or Login now to remove this advertisement.
This is a discussion on Magnolia Blossom within the The 'NEW' Kitchen - off the Outback Terrace Bar forums, part of the The Outback Terrace Bar category; Description: A delightfully refreshing wine cooler. This recipe is from bayoutider. Serving Size: makes a ...
Description: A delightfully refreshing wine cooler.
This recipe is from bayoutider.Serving Size: makes a pitcherfulTime: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 oz frozen orange juice concentrate
- 6 cups chablis
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup triple sec or Grand MarnierPreparation:
- Thaw the frozen oj concentrate.
- Chill the wine.Instructions:
- Mix all ingredients and serve over crushed ice.
- For a nice sparkle, substitue 1 cup diet sprite or diet seven up (or some other clear carbonated beverage) for 1 cup of the water.