Welcome to OrchidTalk Orchid Forums
The Friendliest Orchid Community on the Internet!
OrchidTalk - "Bringing People Together to Grow Orchids Better!"
Let us help you grow your Orchids better; Join our community today.
Register or Login now to remove this advertisement.
This is a discussion on Drunken Spicey Shrimp within the The 'NEW' Kitchen - off the Outback Terrace Bar forums, part of the The Outback Terrace Bar category; Description: A delicious snack or appetizer Serving Size: 4 Difficulty: Easy Ingredients: 2 (16 ounce) ...
Description: A delicious snack or appetizerServing Size: 4Difficulty: Easy
- 2 (16 ounce) bottles beer (or 12 oz cans)
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 lbs shrimp, in shell large
- 2 tablespoons garlic, pressed (or garlic powder, to taste)
- 2 tablespoons creole seasoningPreparation:Instructions:
- Pour beer, vinegar, and water, and Old Bay in a pot over medium to high heat and cover.
- When water reaches a rapid boil, add shrimp, cover again, and cook 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and just opaque.
- Drain in colander and cover with a layer of ice to chill and stop cooking.
- Cover with garlic and seasoning. Chill thoroughly in refrigerator until serving.
- Serve with Cocktail Sauce.
This sounds easy and great for a party! Thanks Ron!