Welcome to OrchidTalk Orchid Forums
The Friendliest Orchid Community on the Internet!
OrchidTalk - "Bringing People Together to Grow Orchids Better!"
Let us help you grow your Orchids better; Join our community today.
Register or Login now to remove this advertisement.
This is a discussion on Fish Asparagus rollups within the The 'NEW' Kitchen - off the Outback Terrace Bar forums, part of the The Outback Terrace Bar category; Description: This is a lo fat lo cal dinner that looks like you spent hours ...
Description: This is a lo fat lo cal dinner that looks like you spent hours preparing, BUT didn'tServing Size: 1 filetTime: 30 minDifficulty: Easy
- 1 filet of Swai, Tilapia or thin Catfish per person
- 5 trimmed asparagus per bundle
- 3 strips of red pepper per bundle
- 1 package of hollandaise saucePreparation:
- cut asparagus in 6" lengths and blanch spears 3 min in boiling water.
- cut red pepper in 1/4" slices lengthwise
- Prepare hollandaise sauceInstructions:
- place 5 asparagus spears and 3 red pepper slices on the fish filet and roll up put in baking dish seam side down and bake
- 425 deg 17 - 20 min till done serve on rice topped with hollandaise sauce.
- Sliced tomatoes with mayo and basil are a wonderful side with this dish.
Cool, more fish. It seems like all we eat here is chicken lately. Thanks, Cin, for this dish and the side suggestion too!