Welcome to OrchidTalk Orchid Forums
The Friendliest Orchid Community on the Internet!
OrchidTalk - "Bringing People Together to Grow Orchids Better!"
Let us help you grow your Orchids better; Join our community today.
Register or Login now to remove this advertisement.
This is a discussion on Hamburger Pie within the The 'NEW' Kitchen - off the Outback Terrace Bar forums, part of the The Outback Terrace Bar category; Description: Easy to prepare. Make it in advance and just pop in the oven to ...
Description: Easy to prepare. Make it in advance and just pop in the oven to heat.
Even easier to fix if you use pre-made mashed potatoes from the refrigerator section at the market.Serving Size: 4Time: an hour or lessDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large Onion sliced
- 1 pound Ground beef lean
- 1 can (12 oz) Tomato Soup
- 1 can French Style Green beans drained
- 4 large Potatoes
- sprinkle Parmesan cheese optionalPreparation:
- slice onions
- prepare mashed potatoesInstructions:
- Spray a pan with cooking oil spray such as Pam, etc. Saute onion in a non stick pan until translucent Crumble ground beef into pan and stir constantly until cooked through.
- Add tomato soup (undiluted) and green beans and stir until hot and bubbly.
- Cook potatoes until done.
- Add a little milk and mash or whip.
- Place the beef mixture in an ovenproof dish and top with a ring of mashed potatoes.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese if desired. About 40 minutes before you want to eat, place the casserole in a 375 degree oven and heat until bubbling, and potatoes start to turn a light golden brown on top.
This sounds delicious and simple! (My kind of dinner!) Thanks!!