Welcome to OrchidTalk Orchid Forums
The Friendliest Orchid Community on the Internet!
OrchidTalk - "Bringing People Together to Grow Orchids Better!"
Let us help you grow your Orchids better; Join our community today.
Register or Login now to remove this advertisement.
This is a discussion on Cranberry Chicken Salad within the The 'NEW' Kitchen - off the Outback Terrace Bar forums, part of the The Outback Terrace Bar category; Description: I planned on making chicken salad with dried apricots (very good also), and found ...
Description: I planned on making chicken salad with dried apricots (very good also), and found out boys have eaten all the apricots, so I used craisians instead. It was so good. You can use it for sandwich, or serve it on cracker for parties.Difficulty: Easy
- 1 lb of chicken breast
- 1 to 1.5 cup diced celery
- 0.5 cup diced onions
- 1 cup diced craisians (dried cranberry)
- Salt and PepperPreparation:Instructions:
- Season chicken with salt for 0.5 hour
- Cook the chicken either by grilling or boiling
- Chop the chicken after cooling
- Mix chicken, celery, onions, and craisins together with mayo, season it with fresh ground black pepper.
sounds good...I have mixed whole cranberry sauce into the mayo and made chicken or turkey salad that way but never thought about craisins, I will give it a try...mmm...I bet dried cherries would be good choice too! Honey mustard and dill in mayo also makes a nice chicken salad dressing
I will have to try cherries too... Hey, we can have a chicken salad party!
Now I am hungry again! LOL Thanks Liz!