Welcome to OrchidTalk Orchid Forums
The Friendliest Orchid Community on the Internet!
OrchidTalk - "Bringing People Together to Grow Orchids Better!"
Let us help you grow your Orchids better; Join our community today.
Register or Login now to remove this advertisement.
This is a discussion on Summer Pasta Salad within the The 'NEW' Kitchen - off the Outback Terrace Bar forums, part of the The Outback Terrace Bar category; Description: A cool summer pasta salad Serving Size: serves 4 Difficulty: Easy Ingredients: one can ...
Description: A cool summer pasta saladServing Size: serves 4Difficulty: Easy
- one can sliced ripe olives
- one green pepper,chopped
- one red pepper, chopped
- tomato (to your tste) chopped
- red onion, chopped
- dash of cumin
- Lite Ranch dressing (i use Kraft 3 cheese lite)
- parmesian cheese or parm/romanoPreparation:
- Boil the pasta - I use fun stuff - bow tie or curly
- Chop the veggies - add whatever you like!
- Mix the dressing in, chill and serve with a piece of hot Toni's breadInstructions:
- Toni's Bread: French or ciabata; lightly butter I use low fat marg) sprinkle with Toni Chacheres (sp)
Sounds perfect, Tami. Thanks!!