Welcome to OrchidTalk Orchid Forums
The Friendliest Orchid Community on the Internet!
OrchidTalk - "Bringing People Together to Grow Orchids Better!"
Let us help you grow your Orchids better; Join our community today.
Register or Login now to remove this advertisement.
This is a discussion on Couscous Salad within the The 'NEW' Kitchen - off the Outback Terrace Bar forums, part of the The Outback Terrace Bar category; Description: Refreshing lime couscous salad with vegetables Difficulty: Easy Ingredients: Preparation: 2 C Water of ...
Description: Refreshing lime couscous salad with vegetablesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 C Water of Chicken broth
- 1 C couscous
- 1/4 C each chopped sweet onion and celery
- 2 TBL olive oil
- 1C frozen peas
- 1/2 C feta
- Lime vinaigrette; 1/4 C canola oil, 3 TBL lime juice, 1 TBL dijon Mustard, pinch salt and pepper and a generous shake of garlic powder, 2 dashes of hot sauce if desire.Instructions:
- in a sauce pan saute onion and celery in 2 TBL of olive oil about 3 min add2 C water or broth bring to a boil add peas and boil 1 min add couscous and cover, turn off heat and let sit 5 min. fluff with a fork and Chill
- Add feta and toss with the dressing. Let sit at least 1 hour.
This sounds delicious! Thanks Cin!
Sounds yummy and summer cool.