Welcome to OrchidTalk Orchid Forums
The Friendliest Orchid Community on the Internet!
OrchidTalk - "Bringing People Together to Grow Orchids Better!"
Let us help you grow your Orchids better; Join our community today.
Register or Login now to remove this advertisement.
This is a discussion on Fudge fingers within the The 'NEW' Kitchen - off the Outback Terrace Bar forums, part of the The Outback Terrace Bar category; Description: nice chilled with NO icing, or if you have an extremely sweet tooth, smother ...
Description: nice chilled with NO icing, or if you have an extremely sweet tooth, smother in 6 feet of chocolate icing (thats bif you are crazy enough for more chocolate)Time: 24 hrsDifficulty: Easy
- 100 gm butter
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 pkt of round wine biscuits or plain digestivesPreparation:
- grease an 8''x8'' tin
- melt butter, sugar, cocoa and vanilla in a pot .
- add egg.Instructions:
- mix well and heat till just boiling stirring constantly.
- Crush the biscuits (pulse in a food processor till rough)
- and mix well into the mixture.
- press mixture into tin and place in fridge. ice with choco icing if desired when cold.
lol i if you insist cindi! put as much on as you wish lol.
If you make it, let me know how you get on