Welcome to OrchidTalk Orchid Forums
The Friendliest Orchid Community on the Internet!
OrchidTalk - "Bringing People Together to Grow Orchids Better!"
Let us help you grow your Orchids better; Join our community today.
Register or Login now to remove this advertisement.
This is a discussion on Cranberry Sauce within the The 'NEW' Kitchen - off the Outback Terrace Bar forums, part of the The Outback Terrace Bar category; Description: A very easy side that can be modified by adding more or less sugar, ...
Description: A very easy side that can be modified by adding more or less sugar, or the addition of other fruits. This also freezes well so any extra can be saved for later if one wishes.
(**Note: Sauce will continue to thicken as it cools.)Serving Size: 4-6Time: 10-15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12oz (340g) whole fresh cranberries
- 1C sugar
- 1C water or orange juicePreparation:
- Rinse cranberries and discard any that are not firm/hardInstructions:
- Put berries in a pot
- Add sugar & water
- Bring contents to a gentle boil
- Once berries have popped (about 5-7 minutes) remove from heat
- (*Note: Any stubborn berries can be popped by pressing them against the side of the pot with a spoon.)
Never thought of trying orange juice with it. Will give it a go tomorrow and see how it turns out. Thanks Paul!