Welcome to OrchidTalk Orchid Forums
The Friendliest Orchid Community on the Internet!
OrchidTalk - "Bringing People Together to Grow Orchids Better!"
Let us help you grow your Orchids better; Join our community today.
Register or Login now to remove this advertisement.
This is a discussion on Bloody Mary within the The 'NEW' Kitchen - off the Outback Terrace Bar forums, part of the The Outback Terrace Bar category; Description: For LadyoftheLakes to serve with Scottish Eggs. Kiwi - no vodka ;D! As a ...
Description: For LadyoftheLakes to serve with Scottish Eggs. Kiwi - no vodka ;D!
As a former bartender I made a wide variety of Bloody Marys. For myself; plain tomato juice, vodka, and black pepper. Here is how I make them for my BH Darwin.Serving Size: 1 drinkDifficulty: Easy
- Spicey V8 juice
- salt and black pepper
- tabasco (habenero tabasco is good too!)
- celery salt
- Find a plastic cup that fits SNUGLY over a tall glass, or use a shaker.
- Remember you can always add more of the seasonings so start small.Instructions:
- Fill glass or shaker with ice.
- Add 1 1/2 oz vodka or more depending on glass size.
- Shake in salt (I use salt substitute) to taste.
- Shake in fine black pepper; don't use fresh ground as it is too course.
- Add a small shake or two of celery salt.
- Two shakes of worcestershire.
- Add about 1/2 teaspoon horseradish.
- Add tabasco to taste (you can always add more)
- Fill glass with Spicey V8 juice.
- Cover and shake glass and booty vigorously ;D
- Wipe up the mess on the side of the glass where the plastic cup did not fit snugly, add a straw and a stick of celery and ENJOY!
Haha... I bet LJA would love this - the spicier the better. Thanks Tami!