Welcome to OrchidTalk Orchid Forums
The Friendliest Orchid Community on the Internet!
OrchidTalk - "Bringing People Together to Grow Orchids Better!"
Let us help you grow your Orchids better; Join our community today.
Register or Login now to remove this advertisement.
This is a discussion on Thelma Lou's Cashew Fudge (really!) within the The 'NEW' Kitchen - off the Outback Terrace Bar forums, part of the The Outback Terrace Bar category; Description: Sinful!!! From Aunt Bee's Mayberry Cookbook Time: 30 minutes Difficulty: Easy Ingredients: 1/2 cup ...
Description: Sinful!!! From Aunt Bee's Mayberry CookbookTime: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 3/4-2 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 cup cashewsPreparation:Instructions:
- 1 Grease a 9-inch square pan. In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the brown sugar. Cook over low heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the milk and continue cooking, stirring until the mixture boils. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- 2 Gradually add the confectioners' sugar until the mixture is of fudge consistency. Add the nuts. Spread in the prepared pan and cool
This makes my teeth hurt just thinking about it. YUM!!