Welcome to OrchidTalk Orchid Forums
The Friendliest Orchid Community on the Internet!
OrchidTalk - "Bringing People Together to Grow Orchids Better!"
Let us help you grow your Orchids better; Join our community today.
Register or Login now to remove this advertisement.
This is a discussion on Crock Pot French Dip PoBoys within the The 'NEW' Kitchen - off the Outback Terrace Bar forums, part of the The Outback Terrace Bar category; Difficulty: Easy Ingredients: 5 lb Boneless top round roast 1 Tb Garlic powder or more ...
- 5 lb Boneless top round roast
- 1 Tb Garlic powder or more
- 1/2 ts Seasoned salt
- 1/4 ts Cayenne or to taste
- 1/2 ts Oregano
- 1/2 ts Rosemary
- 2 Beef bouillon cubes
- 1 Onion; chop fine
- 1 To 2 cans onion soup or beef broth OR 1 beer and 1 can onion soupPreparation:
- This recipe is slighly different than the one I posted a while back. I like it better!Instructions:
- Put it all in the crock pot and cook on low 8 - 10 hours, or on high 4 - 6 hours.
- Mix in a little cornstarch if you like thicker gravy.
- Slice thin if roast beef is firm, or shred.
- Serve on french bread with swiss or provalone cheese and lots of mayo, and good ripe tomatoes.
- Pour up some of the juice in a bowl for dipping if you don't get enough on your sandwich
Last edited by Tmai; March 20th, 2011 at 01:51 PM. Reason: cooking time
Sounds delicious Tami. Thanks!!