Welcome to OrchidTalk Orchid Forums
The Friendliest Orchid Community on the Internet!
OrchidTalk - "Bringing People Together to Grow Orchids Better!"
Let us help you grow your Orchids better; Join our community today.
Register or Login now to remove this advertisement.
This is a discussion on Easy Microwave Fudge within the The 'NEW' Kitchen - off the Outback Terrace Bar forums, part of the The Outback Terrace Bar category; Description: A very easy and very good fudge. Serving Size: 8 x 8 or 9 ...
Description: A very easy and very good fudge.Serving Size: 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 inch panTime: 10 minutes at topsDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box 10x sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 stick butter or margerinePreparation:
- Place the above ingredients in a large microwave-safe bowl. Put ingredients in order they are listed and DO NOT stir.Instructions:
- Microwave on high for 2 1/2 minutes. Remove from microwave and stir until smooth. This is the basic fudge.
- Tou may add
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2/3 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts---I use english walnuts
- I usually always add the marshmallow creme and nuts. Place in a buttered square pan to cool. This is a soft fudge so best to keep it refrigerated or in a cool area.
- Sometimes I add a little more milk and use it as a frosting. This is a really good fudge.
Sounds yummy! I shall have to try this over the weekend. Thanks!