This is my Vanda coerulea hybrid with a mess in the basket. I had previously shown the keikei that looked like an accordian I had to pull out. This is that same plant. I decided while I was doing some cutting i'd get a couple of the large keikeis off if I could. I was able to get a couple out, and while I was at it I cut the basket in a few places where it was choking the roots badly.
As you can see in this first picture, the top of the accordian keikei is growing nicely now.
This is the plant...
And my newly "mounted" keikeis. After the mess of a basket I thought I would try this method in an effort to keep the roots from making a choking ball inside a basket.
...I have one more post for this one.