I'm so glad you beat me to this line!Originally Posted by Diane
errrrr..... we make bad wines????Originally Posted by Piper
Just for the record, the customary thing to do is...
1. wine-ing at home = "chateau le card-board";
2. dining out = Aussie Wine;
3. trying to impress someone who doesn't know how to appreciate anything about wine = French Wine;
4. spending a sunny day at the beach = white Aussie wine (or beer);
5. trying to impress a client who thinks they know about wine = NZ Sauvignon Blanc
6. romantic afternoon cosying by the fire = Red Aussie Wine!
2-6 are bottled!
there you have it folks! Have yourself an Aussie wine-ing experience... either that or drink loads of beer!