Shop Orchid Care OrchidTalk Orchid Forum Weather Station Links Nursery

Welcome to OrchidTalk Orchid Forums


The Friendliest Orchid Community on the Internet!


  •  » Learn to Repot your Orchids
  •  » Learn Orchid Care Tips and Secrets
  •  » Find the perfect Orchid for your Growing Environment
  •  » Chat with Orchid Growing Professionals

OrchidTalk - "Bringing People Together to Grow Orchids Better!"


Let us help you grow your Orchids better; Join our community today.


YES! I want to register an account for free right now!


Register or Login now to remove this advertisement.

Page 134 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1483
Like Tree108Likes

The Person Below Me...

This is a discussion on The Person Below Me... within the The Outback Terrace Bar forums, part of the Land Plants category; False, as you might have guessed! But, Jordy - are you going to harvest the ...

Click here to increase the font size Click here to reduce the font size
  1. #1331
    panam's Avatar
    panam is offline Senior Member
    Real Name
    Patty
    My Grow Area
    Windowsill
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    What isn't?!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Yuma, AZ: The little corner where Arizona, California and Mexico meet.
    Posts
    3,094
    Member's Country Flag

    Default

    False, as you might have guessed! But, Jordy - are you going to harvest the millet seeds for grain?

    TPBM is going to go to a school Christmas program tonight - a surely delightful performance put on by 5 - 7 year old children!

  2. #1332
    kiwiorchids's Avatar
    kiwiorchids is offline Plant Nut
    Real Name
    Jordan Healey
    My Grow Area
    Greenhouse
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    The Weird and the Wonderful!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hamilton, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,382
    Member's Country Flag

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by panam View Post
    False, as you might have guessed! But, Jordy - are you going to harvest the millet seeds for grain?

    TPBM is going to go to a school Christmas program tonight - a surely delightful performance put on by 5 - 7 year old children!
    No, i aint, its ornamental, but it is edible. Its a variety called Purple Spear, we sell punnets of them in the Prima Flora range where i work, for $6 a punnet of 6!
    There were about 4 trays of 8 punnets each that needed planting asap, so we ripped out a horrible looking display garden and replanted it, with, you guessed it, millet lol. It is rather spectacular when fully grown! We used 1 1/2 trays, so u bought home a tray, plus there were pansies that were going to be thrown away anyway, so i bought home a tray of them too-should be nice in pots for xmas day

    False, its 12:30am here, and i have scared myself enough by watching videos and reading stuff about Nibiru-2012, although i know it aint gonna happen.

    TPBM knows what Nibiru is....

  3. #1333
    Gurj's Avatar
    Gurj is offline Senior Member
    Real Name
    Gurjeet
    My Grow Area
    Windowsill
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    Whatever I can grow/care for.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    380
    Member's Country Flag

    Default

    False, I am a man, wearing Loafers and sipping tea at the moment.

    TPBM has a not even put up the Christmas tree yet.

    ---------- Auto-Merged DoublePost - Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Gurj View Post
    False, I am a man, wearing Loafers and sipping tea at the moment.

    TPBM has a not even put up the Christmas tree yet.
    OOps , I'm sorry should have scrolled all the way to the last page.


    I don't knopw what Nibiru is but what a coincidence; watched Contact featuring Jodie Foster.

    TPBM has a not even put up the Christmas tree yet.

  4. #1334
    panam's Avatar
    panam is offline Senior Member
    Real Name
    Patty
    My Grow Area
    Windowsill
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    What isn't?!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Yuma, AZ: The little corner where Arizona, California and Mexico meet.
    Posts
    3,094
    Member's Country Flag

    Default

    True - but if, as the Nibiru believers say, we aren't having another Christmas, I'd better get busy!!

    TPBM is fully confident that we WILL see 2013.

  5. #1335
    kiwiorchids's Avatar
    kiwiorchids is offline Plant Nut
    Real Name
    Jordan Healey
    My Grow Area
    Greenhouse
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    The Weird and the Wonderful!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hamilton, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,382
    Member's Country Flag

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by panam View Post
    True - but if, as the Nibiru believers say, we aren't having another Christmas, I'd better get busy!!

    TPBM is fully confident that we WILL see 2013.
    True! i think that SOMETHING will happen, because the end of the world doesnt neccessarily mean the end of all existence. Maybe it could be the end of the economic world, or perhaps the radical islam will make their world domination move, as stipulated in Sha'ria law.

    TPBM thinks that xmas is no longer based around the christian values it is supposed to be. I beleive it has become some HUGE commercial venture and nothing else.

  6. #1336
    deeann's Avatar
    deeann is offline Member
    Real Name
    Dee Dixon
    My Grow Area
    Windowsill
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    They are so BEAUTIFUL I can't
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Chino Valley, Arizona
    Posts
    88
    Member's Country Flag

    Default

    TRUE!
    I work Retail. Everything is about the almighty buck.
    I miss getting together with family and friends, now they are too busy shopping.
    I have been paying some big medical bills for the last 6 plus years, every time I start to get caught up there is a new "Specialist" to see which means more bills. It is a roller coaster ride.
    I am the Grandma who makes lots of calls, but sends very little, there are some people who look down on me for that. Oh well...
    I can say this though, my Grandchildren know who I am and that I love them! And they aren't afraid to say so!!!

    Oops, sorry, one of those days.

    TPBM is getting a new Orchid for Christmas.

    D

  7. #1337
    kiwiorchids's Avatar
    kiwiorchids is offline Plant Nut
    Real Name
    Jordan Healey
    My Grow Area
    Greenhouse
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    The Weird and the Wonderful!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hamilton, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,382
    Member's Country Flag

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deeann View Post
    TRUE!
    I work Retail. Everything is about the almighty buck.
    I miss getting together with family and friends, now they are too busy shopping.
    I have been paying some big medical bills for the last 6 plus years, every time I start to get caught up there is a new "Specialist" to see which means more bills. It is a roller coaster ride.
    I am the Grandma who makes lots of calls, but sends very little, there are some people who look down on me for that. Oh well...
    I can say this though, my Grandchildren know who I am and that I love them! And they aren't afraid to say so!!!

    Oops, sorry, one of those days.

    TPBM is getting a new Orchid for Christmas.

    D
    false, i have about 150-200 already, every available surface in the living room is occupied, as well as the fridge and the bay windowsil, do you really think mum and dad will allow even one more orchid to pass through the front door? LOL
    BUT i have got a new greenhouse for xmas! Mum and dad decided to give it to me early...

    TPBM also wants a new greenhouse....

  8. #1338
    orchids^_^'s Avatar
    orchids^_^ is offline Senior Member
    Real Name
    Quan
    My Grow Area
    Sunroom
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    Compact Catts
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    1,325
    Member's Country Flag

    Default

    True VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY true... I NEED A GREENHOUSE. WHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I NEEDDDDD A GREENHOUSE $#@*%R*&@(*
    TPBM is the type of person where you go to a store ( that has orchids ) and SWEAR that you will NOT buy orchids. BUT you still come house with orchids... lol.

  9. #1339
    kiwiorchids's Avatar
    kiwiorchids is offline Plant Nut
    Real Name
    Jordan Healey
    My Grow Area
    Greenhouse
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    The Weird and the Wonderful!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hamilton, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,382
    Member's Country Flag

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orchids^_^ View Post
    True VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY true... I NEED A GREENHOUSE. WHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I NEEDDDDD A GREENHOUSE $#@*%R*&@(*
    TPBM is the type of person where you go to a store ( that has orchids ) and SWEAR that you will NOT buy orchids. BUT you still come house with orchids... lol.
    False, cause they are too expensive at stores here.

    TPBM has just wrestled with a bag of sphagnum moss, a roll of chook wire, a few punnets of pansies, petunias and lobelias, and a hanging basket....damn, my hands are sore from all that wire!

  10. #1340
    panam's Avatar
    panam is offline Senior Member
    Real Name
    Patty
    My Grow Area
    Windowsill
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    What isn't?!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Yuma, AZ: The little corner where Arizona, California and Mexico meet.
    Posts
    3,094
    Member's Country Flag

    Default

    False. They make gloves... But I hope we get to see the fruits of your labors, and blood sweat and tears!

    TPBM got a great Christmas card from his or her favorite Kiwi!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
OrchidTalk --An Orchid Growers Discussion Forum brought to you by River Valley Orchidworks. A World Community where orchid beginners and experts talk about orchids and share tips on their care, cultivation, and propagation.