There also some not-so-good news.
Flower #1 has a disfigured staminode; asymmetrical and some growth on one of its anthers (if that's what it is). See pic for this. Fortunately the sepalum is almost horizontal, so only a close observation at eyes' height reveals it. It does not hurt the flowers' appearance much. The second flower looks fine though. I could not get a clear shot of it 'cause it's still too closed.
The second flower has a slight 'dent' in the pouch's front. Again, nothing too serious, and I even recall adductum-pics where this seems to be a trait. Not sure about that though.
Lastly, it's pretty hot here in Holland at the moment, for April. I guess you guys in the USA (west-coast especially, I hear) know all about that. When I came home today, humidity had dropped to 25%! Luckily, I used some time yesterday to seek out new life and new civi... sorry... seek out a humidity tray that I can use. There really aren't any to be found. Had to improvise.
I put a half-inch layer of expanded clay spheres in a large tray, sat a grating on top (the type sold in hardware stores to roll your latex-roller on when painting the walls and such). Put a liter of deionized water in it, which left a quarter inch of fluid in the tray, just visible through the gaps between the speres. Wafted fog from a ultrasonic fogger over it for 15 minutes. All that raised the humidity to 50% two hours later.
Up 'till now, 55% was normal in my apartment. This does not bode well for the rest of the summer. My wife would have a fit if I slowly transformed the living into a greenhouse, and it would spell disaster for my books. God, I love my wife and my books too! I hope my paphs will take kindly to my best possible efforts.
Greetings, with sweat-drop on my forehead,