More info on the unit, just in case (it usually sells for $600, I can get it for $100, maybe less?). It think it is an automated hydroponic setup -- the web site is very unclear (perhaps they should hire me for their communications?):
Phototron 9 - 6-24 Biax Lamps and 6-55 Biax Lamps, 36,000 Lumens are produced by the W-IX with fluorescent power supplies and lamps in the top section as well as in the base assembly.
Includes the following:
* Six 55 watt biax bulbs and Six 24 watt biax bulbs
* Soil Medium: Two Bags of Sphagnum Moss
* Plant Nutrient: Two Bottles (CV-65 Feed and CIV-75 Base Formula)
* Complete Step-by-Step Instruction Package
* 25 watt Germination bulb.
* Reflective Hood Shield
This unit allows for 30% more growing space then the standard size Phototron.