Orchid Care OrchidTalk Orchid Forum Links Nursery

Welcome to OrchidTalk Orchid Forums

The Friendliest Orchid Community on the Internet!

•  » Learn to Repot your Orchids
  •  » Learn Orchid Care Tips and Secrets
  •  » Find the perfect Orchid for your Growing Environment
  •  » Chat with Orchid Growing Professionals

OrchidTalk - "Bringing People Together to Grow Orchids Better!"

Let us help you grow your Orchids better; Join our community today.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

Register or Login now to remove this advertisement.

Thread: Problem viewing page

Click here to increase the font size Click here to reduce the font size
    Caitlin Guest

Default Problem viewing page

Hello, I've been enjoying this site for a long time and finally decided to register. After I log in, however, the page page ceases to work. I log in sucessfully but the page will show. The green background pops up and that is it. I mainly use a Macbook running on Leopard and I keep it updated. I have both Safari and Firefox (prefer Safari) and I encounter this problem on both. One really bad thing is that when I logged in on Safari the first time I clicked stay logged in, so now I can't view at all on it! Anyway, I would love to get this figured out as I would like to get into the discussions, but if we can't, I'll be happy enough to just haunt the boards. Thanks!

Real Name
    Bruce Brown
    My Grow Area
    Greenhouse
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    Cattleyas & Slippers
    Member's Country Flag

Hi Caitlin,

I am glad you have registered. I will look at your settings and see if I can figure out the problem. I do not have a Mac, but I do have Safari browser and can check setting there too.

I will post back here or email you directly if possible.

Cheers,
    BD

Real Name
    Bruce Brown
    My Grow Area
    Greenhouse
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    Cattleyas & Slippers
    Member's Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Caitlin View Post
    Hello, I've been enjoying this site for a long time and finally decided to register. After I log in, however, the page page ceases to work. I log in sucessfully but the page will show. The green background pops up and that is it. I mainly use a Macbook running on Leopard and I keep it updated. I have both Safari and Firefox (prefer Safari) and I encounter this problem on both. One really bad thing is that when I logged in on Safari the first time I clicked stay logged in, so now I can't view at all on it! Anyway, I would love to get this figured out as I would like to get into the discussions, but if we can't, I'll be happy enough to just haunt the boards. Thanks!
    Hi again, Caitlin. I checked and we do not have a Caitlin registered and when I matched your ip address (in case you used a different username) nothing came up. My guess is that you have not actually completed the registration process? Please contact me using the contact us link found at the bottom of any page on the site. Here is a direct link. CONTACT RVO. I would like to get this fixed for you so you can participate in our community. It is fun to read here, but even more fun to post and share.

Cheers,
    BD