Orchid Care OrchidTalk Orchid Forum Links Nursery

Welcome to OrchidTalk Orchid Forums

The Friendliest Orchid Community on the Internet!

•  » Learn to Repot your Orchids
  •  » Learn Orchid Care Tips and Secrets
  •  » Find the perfect Orchid for your Growing Environment
  •  » Chat with Orchid Growing Professionals

OrchidTalk - "Bringing People Together to Grow Orchids Better!"

Let us help you grow your Orchids better; Join our community today.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

Register or Login now to remove this advertisement.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Taj Mafishie

Click here to increase the font size Click here to reduce the font size

Default nope....

no....I just had a brain ummm surge? deficit f... anyway...all I could figure out to upload them was to click on the little postcard which asked for a URL...and since it had been so long since I had loaded the others.....I don't remember....help!!!!! (the brawn I have developed must have misplaced some of my brains....)

Real Name
    Louis J. Aszod
    My Grow Area
    Greenhouse
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    Cattleya
    Member's Country Flag

To upload stuff to the server here is easy: when you're replying to a post, scroll down a little until you see a button that says "Manage Attachments." Click that, and you'll get a little window with text boxes in it. Click Browse next to one of the boxes. Another window will open, and you can navigate to the file on your computer that you want to upload. Click the "Open" button; the second nav window will close, then click the Upload button on the Manage Attachments window.

That's all you have to do. If the pics you're trying to upload are bigger than 699 x 699 pixels in width and height, they're too big, and you'll get an error message, so just make sure they're smaller than that and you won't have any problems.

Default ok...here goes...gulp....

I'll try to get the shots I took the otherday from my husband's camera...it stinks...he has to send them to me from his laptop. I tried to get a shot of the really cool shubunkins who started this craziness of bringing the fish down...although I must admit I was really sad to leave the guys back at the ranch in CT.....
    Attached Images Attached Images   

My Grow Area
    Windowsill
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    Catts and Paphs
    Member's Country Flag

Lookin' Good! So you'll be ready to come over to my place to start work on one for me in a couple weeks??? (Just kidding)

Real Name
    Tim
    My Grow Area
    Porch/Patio.
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    Paphiopedilums
    Member's Country Flag

That looks great!!! And a nice big pond to have loads of fishies too... All that hard work sure pays off when you see a great result like that.

Cheers
    tim

Real Name
    Louis J. Aszod
    My Grow Area
    Greenhouse
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    Cattleya
    Member's Country Flag

Wow, no kidding! That's some really nice work! Dug that all by hand, huh? I'm impressed, and it looks like it will fit right in! That's going to be some awesome yard.

Default yep. Woman power rules!

Dear husband didn't lift a trowel, but he did help me with the epdm bottom drain and the plumbing...improving on Greg Bickal's stuff.

Unfortunately, I can't do any more until my stupid foot heals.....I was hoping to get the "window dressing" done on the edges, the settling pond and the rough part of the biofilter done...no such luck. I also need to hurry as I have what the neighbor's have been calling my nursery planted....trees, shrubs, etc. I brought down from CT and some I have subsequently purchased as I have found them....(ornamental sumac, beauty berry, and others, mostly natives with some other oddities like weeping Katsura, weeping Norway Spruce, and lots of different viburnam and hydrangea..). LOTS of work to be done inside and out!