The interview is finally complete. This month's winner had a little trouble getting the interview completed and taking care of her sick daughter along with a million other activities she keeps busy with (see the interview!!), but it is done and what a wonderful read. Please help me congratulate our December 2012 Member of the Month, OrchidAddict (Jenn)! Thank you Jenn for being that bright smile to warm our hearts. Your participation in this community is a treasure to so many.

Here are a few things the members had to say about Jenn when nominating her for this honor:

"Jenn's enthusiasm is infectious, and she really shares good information. I have had several times in which I find myself thinking, "Hah! Great idea!" when reading her posts. She is so very positive and upbeat that I really look forward to reading what she has to share - I feel like she's a long-lost friend that I'm thrilled to have found again."

"Jennifer has helped me so much. She gives wonderful explanations regarding questions I have asked. She has really gone out of her way to help this Newbie get started."

" [Jenn shares] ...great photos, interesting posts and discussions, good sense of humor"

"Jenn (Orchid-addict) is my choice. She starts such great discussions. I always look forward to her next thread."

Jenn truly embodies our community mission of 'Bringing people together to grow orchids better'. Congratulations to you! I am so happy you are our December 2012 OrchidTalk member of the month!

cheers,
BD

Read Jenn's interview here!