Orchid Care OrchidTalk Orchid Forum Links Nursery

Welcome to OrchidTalk Orchid Forums

The Friendliest Orchid Community on the Internet!

•  » Learn to Repot your Orchids
  •  » Learn Orchid Care Tips and Secrets
  •  » Find the perfect Orchid for your Growing Environment
  •  » Chat with Orchid Growing Professionals

OrchidTalk - "Bringing People Together to Grow Orchids Better!"

Let us help you grow your Orchids better; Join our community today.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

Register or Login now to remove this advertisement.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My sick and dead Dendrobiums...

Click here to increase the font size Click here to reduce the font size
    Real Name
    Bruce Brown
    My Grow Area
    Greenhouse
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    Cattleyas & Slippers
    Member's Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather
    No more dends for me though, I'm afraid! My heart has gone over to the dark side....mwa ha ha ha!!!
    Lol! heather. You are cracking me up again!
    Cheers!
    Brutal_Dreamer

Hey -- he started it! Lol, cracked me up too! HAHAHA!!!!

LOL! Lucan - sorry, you're a bit late - if you wish, I can send you the remainder!? Let's just say I'm "done w/ the dends!"
    Good riddance....
    you didn't dump them, did you? I need to take some photos of my pathetic excuse for a root sysyem dendrobium. I'm abusing it now to force some new roots. I'll be damned if I don't get this plant to give me some roots.

No, no , they are "around an about!" hahaha! Let me know if you want them Lucan - I'd be happy as a clam to ship to ya!!!

Default Lol!!!!Poor dends!!!NOOO NOT TOO LATE!!LOL

Well of course I'd love to have your sick dends LOL Poor guys just need a little loving!!Lol(they can tell your mad at them they can!!!!lol)Well i'm glad that at least a few suvived!!!!!And and glad you made up the loss!!!Well me I have yet to lose any orchid or any plant really Even my phal that I bought with seveer(lol i can't spell tonight)root rot and that lost all its roots is still alive trying to stick around putting on a couple new stubs now(yaaaaa)See all you do is need to give them a little loving!!!!! then they'll try to stay around for you!!!! poor me...ok i think i've totally lost it!!!! Talk about personification giving my plants such human characteristics and actions is crazy am i right or am i right!!!!! ok i'm stopping typing now i think i should sleep or something!!!!

Lucan, I only had two to begin with, and both are still sort of alive. The roots are still pretty good. And, I'm not *mad* at them, I just don't really *care* about them. I'm not sure I can ship to you since I forgot you are in Canada - but I'll look into it.

Default Ya thats what i figured.:(

Ya i figured you probably didn't realize i was in Canada.Isn't it so stupid were on the same contenant but were still seperated by an imaginary line why it is such a big deal between canada and the states to make everyone's lives harder by these stupid laws!!God we alll mineswell be put into pexigalss boxes .LOL.It would of been cool if you could send them to me but ey i understand!!! THanks for the offer too bad though!!!

Sincerely
    Lucan

Yeah, unfortunately, for two not so alive dends I don't care a whit about, *maybe* too much of a risk! lol...sorry...if you were closer, you could luv 'em and hug 'em and squeeze 'em and give 'em fuzzy wuzzy kissies....(I'd not be liable for any nasty fungus you aquired tho!)

perhaps they'd buck up. One did recently spike, but all the buds blasted. Actually, I cut it, after it fell over due to weakness, and brought them inside in water - and all but the largest fell off on the way in. The last made it another week...before falling to its demise in my kitchen sink.

Ah well...for a $20 TJ's special, I'm really ok with it. It hangs w/ my amaryllis now, which gives it some serious lovin' when I'm not looking, I'm sure! modest plants...yeesh!

No, no , they are "around an about!" hahaha! Let me know if you want them Lucan - I'd be happy as a clam to ship to ya!!!
    Are they NOID dens?

Quote Originally Posted by OrchidTraci
    Are they NOID dens?
    Oh yeah! Two in one pot! LOL, one is an antelope type w/ brownish - yellow coloring the other is bright magenta. How clashing???