I purchased orchids from a show not too long ago. It looks like I didn't wait long enough before moving them in with my others because a fungal infection has shown up. I've lost a few orchids in the past for the same reason, even after trying my damnedest to save them. It seems like it's moving pretty quickly this time and I'm afraid that I may lose most, if not all, of my plants. I need a surefire way to deal with this. I plan on treating all of them (even ones that do not appear infected) bareroot and repotting in new pots/media. I do not have time to devote to a super-strict treatment regimen, or even a mildly-strict one for that matter. I am in medical residency and as it turns out, my time is no longer actually mine. I need to hit this infection hard, as in sledgehammer-to-kill-an-ant hard. I have already accepted the fact that some plants will die. Sometimes sacrifices need to be made for the greater good. I would like to veer right past the photo-uploading and treatment recommendations that are unique, fungus-specific, or vegan, and head straight to how I kill this infection. I mean KILL it. Thank you in advance for helping me save my plants!