I'm in the process of putting up my 8'x17'Sunglo Greenhouse, it was supposed to go up last fall but we were not able to start before the ground froze here in Idaho. Anyhow, I'm looking for inexpensive ideas for greenhouse cooling as our summers are quiet hot here, usually around 100 degrees consistently. This will be in addition to the Aluminet Shade Cloth I will be using and also the fans and exhaust system. It was recommended by a local greenhouse installer who is familiar with Sunglo Greenhouses that I purchase a 3000 cfm evaporative cooler from a big box store, which I'm sure is overkill for my small greenhouse, but there doesn't seem to be much else available. I did find the following online but it doesn't give much info, I called the company and they said I would need to contact the manufacturer for more info but with no reviews to read on it and the lack of info provided upfront I am a bit skeptical.
Name:  cooler.jpg
Views: 1163
Size:  50.9 KB

So far we have the trenched and ran electrical and water to the foundation site and we are in the processes of excavating the foundation and installing a french drainage system. I hope to have this up and running by the end of the month but working M-F full time leaves most of the work to be done on the weekends so that time frame might be unrealistic. I'm super excited to finally have this underway!