What is the thin green mounting tape called? Iíve received items wrapped with it but I havenít found it for sale yet by any of the search words Iíve tried.

Itís the tape seen in the ďmounting Phals to saucers threadď.

(Sorry, I think I am too new to attache images as the function isnít available)
Posted via Mobile Device