Orchid Care OrchidTalk Orchid Forum Links Nursery

Welcome to OrchidTalk Orchid Forums

The Friendliest Orchid Community on the Internet!

•  » Learn to Repot your Orchids
  •  » Learn Orchid Care Tips and Secrets
  •  » Find the perfect Orchid for your Growing Environment
  •  » Chat with Orchid Growing Professionals

OrchidTalk - "Bringing People Together to Grow Orchids Better!"

Let us help you grow your Orchids better; Join our community today.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

Register or Login now to remove this advertisement.

Thread: Orchids Through Our Eyes

Click here to increase the font size Click here to reduce the font size
    Real Name
    Bruce Brown
    My Grow Area
    Greenhouse
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    Cattleyas & Slippers
    Member's Country Flag

Default Orchids Through Our Eyes

I received notice about a 15% off coupon at B&N and thought people doing holiday shopping could use it. Book sales are up this month (sold six yesterday! - lol!) Anyway, if you would like to support the forum and give a great gift to an orchid loving friend, consider ORCHIDS THROUGH OUR EYES.

Here are the details of the 15% off coupon. It is only good for a limited time.

*Online Coupon X7A7N3M Offer Details:
    This coupon can be redeemed once online at bn.com per customer. The 15% discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order -- not the entire purchase.

This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and online Gift Certificates); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, Gift Certificates, gift-wrapping, textbooks, products available for in store ship-to-home orders, shipping or handling expenses, products marked as "not eligible for Member discounts, coupons or promotional discounts," or products provided via Barnes & Noble BookQuest LLC (e.g. used books, PC and video games, etc.); and (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the bn.com website. Multiple use of this discount (including photocopying) is prohibited.

Except for the standard Member discount available through the Member program and other non-coupon discounts generally available on products sold at Barnes & Noble stores and online at bn.com, this coupon may not be combined with any other discount promotion or coupon.

This coupon expires at 2:59 a.m. Eastern Time on December 13, 2007.
    Here are some snapshots from the book in case you have not see it yet:

Cheers,
    BD

Real Name
    Bruce Brown
    My Grow Area
    Greenhouse
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    Cattleyas & Slippers
    Member's Country Flag

B&N has published a 25% off coupon on any item through Dec. 18th! This code N6R7C4J is good through the 18th of December. If you still need to find that perfect gift, consider our forum's book, ORCHIDS THROUGH OUR EYES and save almost 10.00 US dollars off the cover price!!

*Offer Details:
    This coupon N6R7C4J can be redeemed once at any Barnes & Noble retail store and once online at bn.com per customer. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble College Bookstores. In Barnes & Noble retail stores, the 25% discount will be applied to one eligible (1) item in the purchase as designated by the customer -- not the entire purchase. Online, the 25% discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order -- not the entire purchase.

This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and online Gift Certificates); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, Gift Certificates, gift-wrapping, textbooks, products available for in store ship-to-home orders, shipping or handling expenses, products marked as "not eligible for Member discounts, coupons or promotional discounts," or products provided via Barnes & Noble BookQuest LLC (e.g. used books, PC and video games, etc.); and (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the bn.com website; and (v) may not be combined with any other coupon. Multiple use of this discount (including photocopying) is prohibited.

This coupon expires at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on December 18, 2007.
    Cheers,
    BD

Real Name
    Bruce Brown
    My Grow Area
    Greenhouse
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    Cattleyas & Slippers
    Member's Country Flag

a reminder - this 25% off coupon expires tonight at 11:59 p.nm. EST. Use it or loose it. hehe...

Cheers,
    BD

Real Name
    Clint M. Dawley
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    Cattleya Alliance
    Member's Country Flag

Wink !

I bought three extra copies to give out as gifts. They'll be a really big hit in my family!

Real Name
    Bruce Brown
    My Grow Area
    Greenhouse
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    Cattleyas & Slippers
    Member's Country Flag

B & N has published another coupon for 15% off of one item in their store or on-line. This is a great way to pick up "ORCHIDS THROUGH OUR EYES" if you have not done so. Here are the details:

Store Coupon 32-91010-2008 and Online Coupon M9E8U7J Offer Details:
    This coupon can be redeemed once at any Barnes & Noble retail store and once online at bn.com per customer.

This coupon is valid from April 17, 2008 to April 28, 2008 at 2:59 a.m. Eastern Time.

In Barnes & Noble retail stores, the 15% discount will be applied to one (1) eligible item in the purchase as designated by the customer — not the entire purchase. Online, the 15% discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order — not the entire purchase.
    Cheers,
    BD

My Grow Area
    Under Lights.
    Member's Country Flag

Great!!! Where do we find the coupon to use in the store? I don't see it at their website.

Andrea

Real Name
    Bruce Brown
    My Grow Area
    Greenhouse
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    Cattleyas & Slippers
    Member's Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by meviva View Post
    Great!!! Where do we find the coupon to use in the store? I don't see it at their website.

Andrea
    Hi Andrea - The book can be ordered at any B & N store. The fastest way is to get it on-line. Shipping is free and if you use the coupon it is 15% off the cover price. The in store coupon code is also in my post above. Have fun!

cheers,
    BD

Real Name
    kfir stolero
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    paphs n` vandas
    Member's Country Flag

hi
    how can i get a copy?????

Real Name
    Bruce Brown
    My Grow Area
    Greenhouse
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    Cattleyas & Slippers
    Member's Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kfir from israel View Post
    hi
    how can i get a copy?????
    Are you able to order internationally? Amazon has international shipping from the US. You can order the book and have it shipped that way if you want. The rate to Israel from the US is 6.99 US per shippment + 3.99 per item = so that would be eleven dollars US in addition to the price of the book. I am not sure if there is a way to get it from a closer location to you. Amazon list 6 international sites on their US website: Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Japan, France, and China. It may be easier for you to do a search on Google-Israel.

PM me if none of that works and I can order it from here and send it through the mail.

Cheers,
    BD

Real Name
    kfir stolero
    Favorite Orchid(s)
    paphs n` vandas
    Member's Country Flag

thanx i`ve founded it at amazon