I picked up both of these late last fall at a 'going out of business' sale at a local nursery. They were both toward the end of their bloom cycle but the flowers were impressive! I haven't seen much activity from either since bringing them home, but fingers are crossed.
I would be willing to part with one; I'm sure a trade could be worked out. I noticed that you have two Brassovola nodosa plants listed - would this be a suitable trade?
If this works for you, I would like to wait a month or two until the weather warms up just a bit here to prevent any concerns due to shipping temps.
Let me know what you think.