Quote Originally Posted by culanluasg View Post
Hi,i don't know why I log in successful , immediately I was logged out ??? many times
The issue this thread was originally posted about has been corrected.

I checked your profile and everything is correct on this end. Please check your internet browser settings. Please make sure you allow cookies from rv-orchidworks.com and that java script is turned on.

If you continue to have this problem after checking these settings, please PM me with the name of the browser you are using (Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, Fire Fox, Google Chrome, etc..) and the settings that you currently use regarding cookies and java script. I will attempt to help you get your settings correct so you do not continue to have this problem.

One other thing: If you are reading a translated page through a translation service like google or Bablefish, you are actually not able to log in through those services. If you attempt to reply or post a thread using a fully translated version of our site, you would get the no permission and you are not logged into the site messages. This happens because the translation service actually works as a proxy and hosts our content in real time in translation. Our server only has the forum in its original form. Most likely images may not show up in translated pages as well unless you have actually visited the non-translated pages on the site.

Cheers,
BD