Quote Originally Posted by Caitlin View Post
Hello, I've been enjoying this site for a long time and finally decided to register. After I log in, however, the page page ceases to work. I log in sucessfully but the page will show. The green background pops up and that is it. I mainly use a Macbook running on Leopard and I keep it updated. I have both Safari and Firefox (prefer Safari) and I encounter this problem on both. One really bad thing is that when I logged in on Safari the first time I clicked stay logged in, so now I can't view at all on it! Anyway, I would love to get this figured out as I would like to get into the discussions, but if we can't, I'll be happy enough to just haunt the boards. Thanks!
Hi again, Caitlin. I checked and we do not have a Caitlin registered and when I matched your ip address (in case you used a different username) nothing came up. My guess is that you have not actually completed the registration process? Please contact me using the contact us link found at the bottom of any page on the site. Here is a direct link. CONTACT RVO. I would like to get this fixed for you so you can participate in our community. It is fun to read here, but even more fun to post and share.

Cheers,
BD