Hey guys, today was Water My Plants Day, so I had a good look and decided to do something about things I'm not so happy with. I purchased a Mini Mark not so long ago, it had nice plump roots below and above the 'pot-line'. The ones above have completely dried and have become quite brittle feeling, is it recommended I re-pot the plant and trim these away? Otherwise that one is looking ok, albeit just leafy. Any reason why this may have happened?

My other one is still alive (amazingly as its my first try). It has a spike, but I'm not sure if they are supposed to grow with buds, or if they grow and then bud? The leaves on this one look wrinkled and feel soft/leathery to the touch and also the roots look grey and sunken under the pot-line. I feel its growing in a stunted fashion as the new leaves seem to have a sort of twist at the tips and also are much much smaller than when I originally bought it.

Sorry to ramble guys, I just thought I'd stick it all in the one post - will help tidy up lots of ends for people I'm sure!

Good to be back, hope to hear any marvellous suggestions you may have! Stay safe and a happy new year to all - I hope the first week has been kind.

Darren