Quote Originally Posted by stefpix View Post
Is there a way to have the images automatically resized upon upload? I usually export 1024 pixels wide or tall. Would be easier to just attach those images already and to have them automatically resized server side... Wonder if there is a setting in the forum program or something... I would like to post images but I do not really want to resize all th resized images once again...

When I upload to facebook albums they seem to get automatically resized on the server.

stefano
Hi Stefano, at this time it is not possible. If you upload to facebook, you can simply use the when posting a photo here and link to the image. No need to upload to the forum as an attachment. Attached images are placed in the file system and can not be automatically re-sized.

To make it easier to re-size images, I have added this online photo editor to the forum. I hope it will help. It seems very speedy. I have posted a step by step demo video on the OrchidTalk Help Video Page for anyone who needs information on how to use the photo editor.

Cheers,
BD