and it ain't no Floof Ball!!!

I got a Mtdm. Cleo's Pride 'Hof. This is really a great looking plant - very healthy, in spike, not too big, not too small. Check out the pic in the catalog. It has very cool looking green flowers. I love green flowers.

Thanks so much Louis. It's perfect.

I just have to say one more thing. I have never seen an orchid plant packed so well. This one could have made that trip to PR and back a couple of times with no problem.

And just one more thing. Thank you sooooooo much for not using tape or that shredded stuff over the top of the pot & bark. I have never understood why so many places do that. You can't tear the tape or that shredded stuff off. The tape always sticks to roots and the bark and is just a pain to try to remove. That shredded stuff always gets caught on everything and ends up all over the house. I hate it, hate it!!

This plant had strong, yet very easy to tear paper over the bark. It was secured on the pot with easy to remove masking tape. No struggling, no mess, no broken roots. Whoever thought of using that was a genius. Give him/her a raise.

Anyway, I am happy today.