Hey Floridians, it's that time of year again! The FWCOS is having their Annual SALE AND SHOW. If you haven't gone you should put it on your calendar. Look back through my posts and you will find several years worth of pictures to give you an idea of how nice a show it truly is. I enjoy going so that I can share the show with you all, and they are letting me in extra early this year so I should have double the quality pictures with plant names this time.

For those of you close enough to attend, here is the information: I hope to see a whole group of you this year!

October 4th and 5th

This year will be at: The Garden Club of St Petersburg
501 Sunset Drive South, St Petersburg, FL

9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Both Days

Admission is $5.00

There will be:
Free Parking
Orchid Repotting Booth
Creative Displays
Educational Workshops
Hourly Raffle Drawings and
Booths with Vendors selling their Orchid plants as well as supplies.

This is an opportunity to meet with other orchid growers in your area, learn how to repot and get valuable advice from seasoned Orchid growers....not to mention the tons of plants you will have a chance to buy for prices you rarely see. Last year one vendor had a wall of Phalaenopsis bellina that would make your mouth water. And once in awhile a gentleman shows up with huge buckets of Mokara and Aranda topcuttings. The rare casetetums and bulbophyllum are always filling a few tables along with other hard to find species. I hope to see a fabulous turnout from our website. The nurseries have been having a tough time and could use all the support we can give them.

And if you can't make it...the pictures should be up by mid afternoon on the 4th.