Hi gang! I want to alert you to one of my new projects. I am compiling an orchid photography book. The book will be full color and be published in either hardback or soft cover editions. I created a website (Hard Steam Photography) with information about the publication, submission guidelines, and process. We will be taking submissions of not only photographs, but also poems and short musings centering on orchids. For more information on the book or to enter a submission, please click the link below or point your browser to http://www.hard-steam.com

I have also included a link on the lobby page of the RVO OrchidTalk forum for quick reference after this thread is no longer active. I have been busy submitting the page to search engines, but that always takes a little while to show significant results. I really hope many of the forum folks will participate since there are so many wonderful photographers here. If you know of someone who might be interested in participating, please feel free to pass on the link. The more submissions we get, the better the book will turn out.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers!
Brutal_Dreamer