Name:  Milt-Anne-Warne.9.2020.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  85.3 KB

My first posting for some time - have been busy finishing off my cymbidium house, stocking with plants, and finally plumbing them in, one or two drippers to each pot.
All working now, and looking good. But time to get back to the neglected main greenhouse, which is all of a heap - nothing in its place, great gaps here, and overcrowded plants there. A complete overhaul - some plants will even get watered ! And the garden just the same. And I have to admit feeling the pain of loneliness , without my dear and late wife. Have started dating to try and find a companion , and that is taking far too much time and energy - but that's another story...
And now I'm away for my first break since last summer , and what a lot has happened to me and the world since then. A week of walking in mountains in Greece, and then a few days with family away from home. By the end of the month I will be back home and getting my nose down to the grindstone...

But my orchid here. Grown in a seed tray - one of those about 15 x 9 inch- standard size. It doesn't't look show standard here, although the plant is big enough and has enough flowers, but it will have to stay in this, maybe until next year. I have a lot of other st uff in flower, but of course nothing tied up, nothing staked, not many plants watered lately. I'll get them back into shape, but not just yet.