So i trounced my overly arrogant friend at tennis yesterday morning, feeding him his own words. The day's off to a good start - then - i get off work early because we're rained out. Man, this day's going really well so far.

So i head down to parents house to see my mom who's sick - keep her company. Turns out she and my dad were supposed to go to a concert but obviously mom cant make it. So my dad says, 'well, Col - you want to go see Bonnie Raitt with me?' Hell yeah!!

Man it was amazing!! I got to sit about 12 feet from Bonnie Raitt, herself! Unfortunately, the wolf trap venue doenst allow photos from the covered area, flash or non, so i wasnt able to get photos She still has such a soulful and smooth voice, and is ever surprising on the slide guitar. She was warmed up by Keb Mo, who proved to be quite a talented and entertaining blues/soul performer.

I also came home to a tentative job offer. I wont go into detail until its set in stone - dont want to jinx myself, but im keeping my fingers crossed!

Just thought i would share a little of the exhuberance i got to experience from such a surprising and fulfilling day!