OK, so a while back I began neglecting my grenouse a little... In this window somewhere, my cieling misters started to sag a little bit, this caused the mister heads to be at a constant drip. I thought that the dripping would just boost my humidity a bit and so I left it unattended. Then recently as I was checking my S/h phal table, I noticed that some of my phals had come into spike, then I noticed that the three phals in mention were directly under the dripping mister head, thier roots completely saturated but draining perfectly in thier s/h pots. So I moved all the others around to be in the line of the other dripping heads... The result...Spikes a poppin! my phal bellina took off with a vengeance, My little 4 inch baby phals have cute little mini spikes, even my box store phals rebloomed from old spikes that I left on, some even rebloomed with a spike longer than the original, a gravity defying feat. So why havent I heard this recommended before? There is no sign of root rot at all, anywhere, on any of them. In fact many of them have started clusters of new roots at the exact point where the drip lands. For the record we're talking about a drip falling about every two seconds, so they do stay quite wet, oh yes and due to my crappy swamp cooler setup, my greenhouse has been an oven all summer, those phals have yet to see a temp below 65f im sure... Any thoughts from the gurus?