Okay... let's see if I can explain this one...

Quote Originally Posted by Paphraguy
That is odd! To me, lindenii looks exactly like wallisii without the pouches and you like lindenii better than wallisii???
To me, the lindenii's dorsal is more lime green than the chartreusy yellow of wallisii - I think what still gets me is still that the wal. is so stark white/pink in the pouch and the lindenii has such white/green dorsal striping. The contrast is so muted in the wallisii that to my eyes it is lacking in contrast. However to your eyes it makes sense since you see yellow so well! I wish that I could see and not just imagine, what you see! The lindenii has those darker long petals and the darker green dorsal striping which I prefer, contrast wise, but to you I think the contrast I don't see, you do see in wallisii! If lindenii had an actual pouch, the amount of striking "pink-whiteness" might also have thrown the contrast "off" for me - but w/out that, it is just more dorsal-esque green and white striping, which I *do* like! And prefer! Does that make any sense? I am not sure how clear that is!