This is a day to celebrate! The book ORCHIDS THROUGH OUR EYES is now available through at least one major bookseller, Amazon! To find it, either search by its title or by the ISBN number 978-0-6151-3921-0

It is currently in stock. I hope anyone who is interested will go and get a copy and rate the book so that it will get good feedback and go onto the home page for a time.

Right now, the book's cover photo is not listed. It will still take a few weeks to get that up, but I uploaded a 'customer image' of the cover. I am about to bust! I cannot believe it has really happened. I will keep an eye on the other two major book sites and let everyone know when it is listed at those places.

IF you have a B & N in your city, you can also go there and ask them to order the book for you if you do not want to order it on-line. Today, May 13, it is so far only listed at Amazon.

Once I am able to buy the books from the US, I will list them too, but for now, the only way to get the book is at Amazon.

Congratulations to everyone who has participated in making this book a reality. All of the beautiful images, kind words, heartfelt prayers, and support has made this project into a published work. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Cheers,
BD