I am wondering if these flasks are going to need immediate attention (my present assumption) after shipping. The media in the first is completely soggy, as if it was heated enough to become goopy & soggy with a lot of loose liquid in the bottom of the flask. The second has much larger plants in what appears to be a secondary media. It has also sagged apparently and they are quite disorganized. The third seems to have fared OK, and I can actually see how they intended the flask to be, with a basal pour and then a slant up from there. It looks nice.

I am really sorry for the crash course request. I have a lot of experience working with plants in sterile culture doing mycorrhizal research, but I wasn't expecting to have to take immediate action with these. Also, doesn't it take a LOT of heat to re-liquidize agar? What percent might this be so I can look it up? I'm thinking at least 60C off the top of my head. I can get better pics with my other camera, but do these look cooked? I might have some Murishige skoog in the lab or could get some in a few days.... or can some of these be put into compots?

Neofinetia falcata coerulea Dong Chon Hong x self
Name:  Resized_P8270007.jpg
Views: 8856
Size:  45.8 KB
Paraphalaenopsis labukensis 'Baldan' AM/AOS x self
Name:  Resized_P8270010.jpg
Views: 801
Size:  46.3 KB
Psychopsis kramerianum
Name:  Resized_P8270011.jpg
Views: 982
Size:  39.2 KB