I have finished several updates to the OrchidTalk Tool Bar. I am releasing version 2.2.2 RC for folks to test drive. The update is described on the OrchidTalk Tool Bar announcement page. (Please note that you must be an active member of this forum to access the announcement page and download.)

Briefly, 2.2.2RC updates images and several functions under the "OT Links" drop-down menu. This update adds approximately 40 - 45 new links and corrects two no-longer-functioning links in ver 2.2.0 Gold.

You do not have to uninstall 2.2.0 Gold to install 2.2.2 RC. This RC version is designed to replace version 2.2.0 Gold - AND if you decide you want to go back to the GOLD Version, you can just re-install it by clicking its link. It will over-write the RC version. The only negative part of making these over-write each other is that when you download the installer for the 2.2.2 RC version and you already have running the 2.2.0 Gold version, it will say that you are installing 2.2.0 Gold again, but when you restart Firefox, it will have the correct name in the Tools>>Add-Ons dropdown of FireFox.

I was unable to add a login script to this toolbar as requested. I still am not certain it is possible to do, but I am working on it.

Enjoy.

Cheers,
BD